Harbortouch is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, NE – Member FDIC
Optimus Computer Wireless Scanner
- LCD display with backlight and adjustable font for makes the screen easy to view, effectively accommodating different users and environments.
- Compact design offers the same features as bulkier units in a lighter, easier to handle package.
- Easy navigation, configuration utilities for quick real-time database communication and software development tools make customizing data-collection applications a snap.
- 2MB of memory accommodates large data
- Rechargeable batteries provide up to 100 hours of scanning operation
Designed for retail data collection applications including inventory and stocking, this powerful scanner recognizes all major UPC barcodes, reducing processing time and labor costs. This technology provides a dramatic improvement in inventory management and other operations, significantly improving speed and efficiency.
- CPU: 16-bit CMOS (low power consumption)
- Program memory: 2 MB flash ROM
- Data memory: 2 MB SRAM
- Display LCD: 100 x 64 pixels, backlit
- Resolution: 8 lines x 16 characters (max), 4 lines x 12 characters (min)
- Keypad: 21 rubber keys (alpha/numeric, function, scanner)
- Depth of scan field: 20 mm - 222 mm (.75” - 8.75”) for 0.33 mm (13 mil) bar codes
- Width of scan field: 290 mm (11.4”) @ 222 mm (8.75”)
- Scan speed: 100 scan lines per second
- Minimum bar width: 0.127 mm (5 mil)
- Shock: 1.2 m (4’) drop onto concrete
- Visible laser diode: 650 nm
- Includes NIMH battery and serial docking cradle
Credit Card Processing - Merchant Account Services - Accept Credit Cards