Harbortouch is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, NE – Member FDIC
Point of Sale Kitchen Monitor Display
- A fully detachable base makes this monitor easy to mount, and the slim, stylish, lightweight profile simplifies handling and portability
- Wide viewing angles and a full range of tilt settings make it easy to find a comfortable viewing position
- Bright display and high contrast ratio provides sharp, crisp text and images
- Monitor is held to high recycling standards, certified for low emissions, and is compliant with Energy Star and most major international standards
Easy to Set Up and Use
Plug and play convenience offers easy setup and maintenance; a wide range of icon-based on-screen display (OSD) controls allows quick customization of the display to match user preferences.
Harbortouch will provide you with complete installation, training and support services to ensure that you are able to take full advantage of your kitchen video solution as soon as possible. We also offer virtual, online support for the most rapid response, as well as onsite maintenance to ensure that your system is always operating properly.
Improved Order Efficiency
Utilizing the kitchen display system, you will be able to route orders based on various criteria, including menu item, quantity of items or counter location. Based on your fulfillment capacity, you will be able to tailor the specifics of this process by determining how many orders or items are displayed at a time as well as the amount of detail necessary for each.
- Display size (diagonal): 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Display type: active matrix TFT
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness: Up to 250 nits
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Viewing angle: 140 degrees
- Anti-glare and anti-static
- Energy star compliant
- On-Screen controls: contrast, brightness, clock, color, factory reset, size and positioning, power saver
- Weight: 7.05 lbs.
Credit Card Processing - Merchant Account Services - Accept Credit Cards