Harbortouch is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, NE – Member FDIC
Orbit Omnidirectional Scanner
Speed Up Transactions
As barcode labels are scanned, the item’s stock number is automatically entered into your POS system and your inventory is updated. This technology provides a dramatic improvement in transaction speed and will enhance your ability to effectively manage inventory.
Designed for situations where counter space is at a premium, Orbit is the ideal presentation scanner for convenience, liquor and specialty retail stores. In addition, Orbit’s contoured shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. For added flexibility in scanning various sized objects, the scanning head can be tilted within a 30° range.
Orbit utilizes user-replaceable cables, one-code programming and is incredibly easy to configure. Data editing or “parsing” is also a standard feature. Parsing enables the encoded information to be manipulated to meet your system’s requirements.
- Fully automatic scanning operation
- 30° range of motion
- User-replaceable cables
- Easy programming
- 20-line scan pattern
- Easy-to-find “sweet spot”
- 7 beeper tones
- Programmable depth of field
- Data editing
- Light source: visible laser diode 650 nm + 10 nm
- Depth of field: 0 mm - 215 mm (0" to 8.5")
- Scan speed: 1,120 scan lines per second
- Scan pattern: 5 fields of 4 parallel lines (omni-directional)
- Minimum bar width: 0.13 mm (5.2 mil)
- Input voltage: 5 VDC + 0.25 V
- Operating temperature: 32ºF to 104ºF
Credit Card Processing - Merchant Account Services - Accept Credit Cards