Harbortouch is a registered ISO/MSP of First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, NE – Member FDIC
Metrologic Voyager Handheld Barcode Scanner
Speed Up Transactions
As barcode labels are scanned, the item’s stock number is automatically entered into your POS system and your inventory is updated. This technology provides a dramatic improvement in transaction speed and will enhance your ability to effectively manage inventory.
This scanner can be used as either a handheld device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand. It is ideal for menu-scanning applications and when using the auto-trigger function, it will automatically scan a barcode as soon as a label is detected. Voyager is one of the most intuitive bar code scanning systems available.
Voyager utilizes user-replaceable cables, one-code programming and is easy to configure. Data editing or “parsing” is also a standard feature. Parsing enables the encoded information to be manipulated to meet your system’s requirements.
- Auto-trigger with one-touch scanning
- Both hand-held and fixed projection
- User-replaceable cables
- Adjustable stand
- Short-range and long-range activation
- Reads RSS symbology
- Light source: visible laser diode 650 nm + 10 nm
- Laser power: 0.7 mW (peak)
- Depth of scan field: 0 mm - 203 mm (0 mil - 8 mil) for 0.33 mm (13 mil) barcode at default setting
- Width of scan field: 64.0 mm (2.5 mil) @ face; 249 mm (9.8 mil) @ 203 mm (8.0 mil)
- Scan speed: 72 + 2 scan lines per second
- Scan pattern: single scan line
- Minimum bar width: 0.127 mm (5 mil)
- Infrared activation
- Long range: 0 mm - 279 mm
- Short range: 0 mm - 102 mm
- Decode capability: auto discriminates all standard bar codes
Credit Card Processing - Merchant Account Services - Accept Credit Cards